Inquisitive Me!

What, how, when, why, who and where influence me a lot!

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Wat a day!!!

I stepped into T.Nagar.......I guess now everyone would agree on how apt my title was.Whew...I wonder from where people have the cash even at the end of the month.They seem to invest a lot on clothes.when I was walking down the road,I was thinking,probably like...if u climb the whole Great Wall of China,you will be awarded with a certificate,which serves as a proof that you have indeed climbed it fully.

I guess the authorities could have awarded me a certificate for manoeuvring the road succesfully!!!Truly........I deserved it!!

1 comment:

Vinesh said...

What did you do?
Roamed TNagar?

About Me

My photo
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Inquisitive!! :)

Followers

Powered By Blogger