Inquisitive Me!

What, how, when, why, who and where influence me a lot!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Table Tennis

Table Tennis!!! My latest craze.

Well,my first guru from whom I learnt the game was, my Physics teacher (in school).Its really an interesting game.And requires swift reflexes.This game was originally called "Whiff-whaff", which later became "Ping-Pong" and now -Table Tennis.

This game has an interesting history.This game ,mimicks Tennis!.The game of Table Tennis,used to be played as a past-time during the dinner parties in England.There weren't any nets,instead simple objects,like the cork of a bottle were used!

But later,developed into a popular sport and even gained an entry into Olympics. Wondering why this srticle creeped into my blog all of a sudden??? Well...its a part of "my" Corporate World!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Racist blogger investigated in Singapore
A fourth racist blogger is being investigated by police in Singapore, after two young men who posted hateful remarks about Moslems and Malays on the Internet were given landmark jail sentences, The Sunday Times ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

Vikram H said...

Well it looks like you're gonna have table tennis on your resume pretty soon! ;)

About Me

My photo
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Inquisitive!! :)

Followers